Monday, January 25, 2010

My next techie buy: The Boxee Box



It's another awesome reason why I won't be needing my cable soon.
If you're not familiar with the free Boxee download, it's basically a hub for internet entertainment to easily access and keep track of your favorite shows and videos. The Boxee Box  hardware connects the internet to your TV so you can watch Hulu, YouTube, whatever on your TV, phone, etc. The qwerty keyboard on the back of the Boxee remote is another plus that definitely beats out the internet browsing features on other devices (Playstation, TiVo, etc.). Expect to find it in stores for about $200 in stores later this year.
So awesome my boyfriend wanted a t-shirt. (They just ran out.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States
• Photographer • Actor • Freelance writer • Social Media Expert • Web content producer